HPC Sales Specialist – Full Time, Permanent, Home-Based; Non-Location Specific
Following a period of rapid growth, Advania Data Centers now operates one of Europe’s largest data center campuses in Iceland. Tailor-made for high-density hosting, such as High Performance Computing (HPC), blockchain technology and high-density compute, our data centers are all powered by 100% renewable energy with a PUE from 1,03. Our HPC team consists of experts that oversee the operation of HPC environments as well as HPC projects for our extensive customer portfolio, which is comprised of leading global organizations in manufacturing, technology, and science, amongst other industries.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate HPC Sales Specialist to join our expanding team. Helping to drive forward our continued growth, you will proactively seek out new opportunities, generate leads and nurture them through to conclusion and beyond.
- Leverage your existing HPC network and contacts to identify and pursue new opportunities
- Actively participate in discussions to generate leads
- Cultivate opportunities and nurture through to conversion
- Provide after-sales support
- Understand the technology behind our HPC products and advise clients on their application
- Provide feedback to the technical team about ways to improve the functionality or features of the HPC offerings
- Attend and represent Advania Data Centers at HPC operator-related conferences and events
- Work closely with our corporate partners
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within an HPC role
- Strong knowledge of HPC hardware, software and workloads, including traditional HPC operations and needs
- Exceptional knowledge of the HPC market with a strong network of contacts
- Excellent communication skills, with a history of cultivating robust relationships with potential clients
- Sales experience within a relevant industry
- Enthusiastic and proactive professional with the confidence to put forward recommendations
- Open-minded and forward-thinking team player with experience working as part of a multinational team
- Fluent English and/or German
- Knowledge of HPE HPC systems
As our new HPC Sales Specialist, you would take on a key role within an expert team and have ample opportunity to gain experience with cutting-edge computing technologies. You will be joining us during an exciting period of growth with the opportunity to help drive forward and shape our evolution. Beyond that, we boast a competitive salary, great company culture and an inspiring working environment.
Advania Data Centers is headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland with operations in Sweden, Norway, Germany and the United Kingdom. This position can be home-based and is non-location specific.
How to apply
If you are interested in this challenging and exciting position, please submit your application including your CV and Cover Letter to Careers@advaniaDC.com.